Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Returning to my SourceCode Editor

Returning to my SourceCode Editor

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby StevenJones on Tue May 03, 2005 6:30 pm

I am using the free SrcEdit that is packaged with OnBoardC. When I edit my sourcecode in SrcEdit, let's assume a file named 'source.pc'. I can click the C Compiler button on the toolbar and it will take me to PocketC, the Execute screen. I can choose compile and select my source and compile it then run it.
However, I can't return to SrcEdit from the PocketC compiler. If there is an error in the source I can choose to return to the source and this works.
Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem?:evil:
<hr noshade size="1">
<font size="3"><font color="orange">Steven Jones</font id="orange"></font id="size3">
<font color="blue">Life is shorter than you think!</font id="blue">
StevenJones

Postby johwil on Wed May 25, 2005 9:34 pm

Hi,

I am currently the head developer of SrcEdit. And would very much be of any assistance for you. I would love to send you the latest build of SrcEdit. It's version 2.5.1+ (22 May 2005) and it has sereral new features.... among which I would like to mention the shorthand match for the Keyword Complete....

Please mail me off list!

orlando at runbox dot com

Thanks
/John
johwil

Postby idroj on Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:37 pm

I have the same problem. Edit source -> message: source not found.

Can i edit my own OnBoardHeader.h to keyword complete, hilight, .. other languages like pocketc?

Thanks
Jordi
idroj

Postby dewey on Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:52 am

If you compile a DOC file with PocketC, there is no relationship between the name of the source database and the name of the output application. So, without opening every DOC file on the device, PocketC doesn't know which DOC is the right one.
dewey
Site Admin

Postby idroj on Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:45 pm

I understand the problem. Thanks.
With Bird i make pocketC autocmplete.

Thanks for all
idroj

Postby Vigon on Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:17 am

Chaging the PocketC interface (An Idea suggested to Dewey):
The searching of DOC and Memo files with PocketC source code already exist in the "Compile..." command.
Will be nice to have the button "Source..." ( instead of "Compile..." ) and then, the choices of "Compile" "Edit" or "Back"

Advantages:
1.) The stylo strokes is not increased.
Currently we tap;

<b>"Compile..." + file selection + "Compile" </b>
to compile a program

With the new aproach we'll be tapping :

<b>"Sources..." + file selection + "Compile"</b>

An will have the new option:

<b> "Sources..." + file selection + "Edit"</b>

... and we'll be editing a Memo or DOC files with the associated editor.

2.) This will reduce the overhead o being swiching betwen aplications (PocketC and Doc Editors).
3.)Will be a more integrated development enviroment.

Vicente
Vigon

Re: Returning to my SourceCode Editor

Postby johwil on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi again!

Sry for the long absens from here.
I've been kept busy by fixing many BUGs and adding features to SrcEdit http://srcedit.brainsware.org/download.htm. As I now are pretty confident that all your here reported SrcEdit BUGs are gone I can gladly advice ypu to download the latest build.

/John
johwil

Return to General Discussion