Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Compiling from PDE

Compiling from PDE

Postby jp68 on Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:39 pm

I have written several programs using the CEditor to create the code for my GUI. When I compile the programs on my handheld I have no problems, they work perfectly. When I transfer the code to my PDE and try to compile I get all kinds of error messages, the latest being that the computer can't find my controls and methods files. Is their a tutorial or some other instructional info that can walk me through compiling on the PDE when using multiple sub programs.

It appears that by some miricle unknown to me I have jumped beyond the "can't locate file" to now having syntax errors in the controls file. This is weird because the CEditor program generates the whole file.

I don't understand - need help

Thanks
jp68

Postby dcalp on Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:03 pm

Hi:
You may find useful my software to learn how to do this. It creates PocketC code using CControls. The trial version is enough for this purpose.

Kind regards

Diego

Pocket VisualForms
Visual design for PocketC
http://www.diegocalp.com.ar
Diego

Pocket VisualForms
Visual design for PocketC
http://www.diegocalp.com.ar
dcalp

Return to PocketC for Palm OS KB