Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - New Editor for PocketC for Palm

New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Discuss PocketC for Palm OS (including Desktop Edition)

New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Postby Acid Snoop on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 pm

PC/Editor v0.30 ALPHA

PC/Editor is a Editor for PocketC, it has all the PC functions integrated and has a feature to explain all functions available in the Build-In library.

Current Features:
- Access to the MemoDB to edit all sort of memos
- Fully integrated Build-In library functions for easy access
- All Build-In library function properties and explanations are accessable for easy reference (via Function-Help)
- Integrated Base Converter (Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal) which is accessable over the Tools Menu
- DIA support (show/hide)

Current Version status:
- v0.30: fixed some bugs (FunctionList, FunctionHelp), redesign of the Function-Help search, all Build-In library functions are fully integrated and all functions are integrated in the Function-Help feature, added DIA support, added a base converter

Currently in progress:
- integration of 3rd-Party libraries (contact me which library you want me to integrate)
- redesign of the Function-Help search to improve speed

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/156820614/PCEditor_v0.30.prc

NOTE: If you found a bug or need a special feature and wants it to be integrated, please contact me and i will take a look.
Last edited by Acid Snoop on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Acid Snoop

Re: New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Postby sttrebo on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:42 pm

definitely interested. if you need a tester, let me know.
sttrebo

Re: New Editor for PocketC for Palm

Postby Acid Snoop on Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Hey there,

i'm sorry for the long delay in this answer, but my computer had a nice little crash and i needed to recode the entire program.

So here it is, but like i said, theres still a lot of work to do. I.E. the function help is not completed for the most functions and another thing is that the program adds a new memo to edit everytime you start it. (Call it a handy feature or a bloody bug...) :lol:

Feedback is welcome... :)

Greetings
Acid Snoop

P.S.: All infos about the program will be added in the first psot and sorry for the Nag-Screen, it's made with HB++ Free Version...
Acid Snoop

Return to PocketC for Palm OS