Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - "My Backups Manager", "My Tic-Tac-Toe!" and more

"My Backups Manager", "My Tic-Tac-Toe!" and more

Share information about your software written for Palm OS

Postby Atomo64 on Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:38 am

Some info about the links... if the links doesn't works try by going to http://www.atomo64.tk ->palm->app_name
-----
My Backups Manager

This is a program to manage the backups when you do a HotSync, this program have the last GUI system developed by Atomo64. In this new version is the programs are loaded more fast, the program have a better and easy interface and an important feature is that filters programs that have no database to sync.
Language: english.

1.1.1 Modifications
Bug fix!: as you can check, when you try to manage a program between 1-9, the program says that the range is wrong, that bug was fixed.
Palm docs support: Now you can manage the palm docs.
Optimized: Now it takes less time to set the modifications.
--
Original page: http://atomo64.puffinhost.com/index.php ... alm&view=2
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Tic-Tac-Toe!

This is the classical game Tic-Tac-Toe, in this version you can play versus the palm, aversus another person or watch how the palm plays versus itself. Language: english.

Download My Tic-Tac-Toe!

Notes:
This is version 1.2.2, please check this post for more information: Check this

Changelog:

Added BlueTooth, Serial
A way to select between RawIR and IRcomm
different inteligence levels
some bug fixes
Added IR game support
some bug fixes
Some improvements added
Some bug fixes

Original page: http://atomo64.puffinhost.com/index.php ... alm&view=3
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Speed test

My speed test is a program to test your pda speed. Language: English.

Original page: http://atomo64.puffinhost.com/public/vi ... php?view=3

http://www.atomo64.tk the best site, manuals, news, everything.
Help the cancer research in 2 minutes [url]http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=9C178A94-AD48-45F9-B6C9-4C84EA8ED078[url]
Atomo64

Return to Palm OS Software