Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:472)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - Missing variables

Missing variables

User interface libraries written in PocketC

Postby Jules Saunderson on Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:09 pm

Every now and again when I write large programs using Ccontrols some of the variables stop showing up, like I have them defined and have a Cdraw command for them but they refuse to show up on the screen. It's not a problem with that particular variable either cos if i change the order I define them in different ones don't show. This is pretty wierd and starting to really piss me off, any ideas?

I could send a section of the code if any1 could hav a look through it.?
Jules Saunderson

Postby Eli on Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:30 am

Jules, i had a similar problem and i found that i was accidentally setting (manually not on the GUI) the x,y coordinates over each other. Maybe you could post your control settings to review.

Eli
http://eswhut.com
Eli

Return to CControls and PocketGUI