Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jerdew5/orbworks.com/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3368: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3370: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3371: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3372: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:112)
OrbWorks Community Forum • View topic - bitmaps in gadgets

bitmaps in gadgets

Discuss topics that apply across the products, such as the PocketC language, or development in general

Postby gatesjk on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:08 pm

I am embedding bitmaps into my gadget using the following syntax.

@bitmap Bitmap AAVPort {
id =1
image8="splash_LowDef.bmp"
}

I want to put all of this in an external file and use an #include.
but when I put this in a separate file I get an error saying all resources must have unique names. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
gatesjk

Postby gatesjk on Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:20 pm

I found my answer. I was putting all of the bitmap declarations in one file by themselves and I was including that file in my gadget. I discovered that if you put the declarations in an external file you don't have to include the file because the bitmaps are loaded when the project is compiled.
gatesjk

Return to General Discussion